Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not so great!

I had a bad run. BOO!
Here are my excuses why...
1) I'll still quite sore from my workout on Saturday. Yep, my booty is sore form doing too many snatches (read previous post).
2) My eating is a little off...just a little. Dang I'm hungry...okay and I've added a glass of wine at night. It has helped with the soreness. Don't judge.
3) My knee bummed during the first mile. I get ticked off, and then lost my drive.

Boo for bad runs!

Woke up early this morning to go for a run...like 6:00 am, and it was too dark for me. Looks like I'll be going tonight. OH how I wish I had an early morning workout partner.

J is heading to hot yoga today. I guess this is where you do yoga in a sauna. J is not a yoga guy...I can't wait to hear how it goes.

1 comment: