Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kettlebell Workout

J and I went to a 3 hour kettlebell workout. We learned things like the "snatch" and the "turkish get-up." I'm so dang sore today I'm barely functioning. It was a really good workout. I hit some hotspots in my body that I think have never been used...think inner shoulder blades...stuff like that. It was a full body workout. Because of my soreness I don't think I'll be running for a day too, and this makes me very sad. All in all I learned a lot about form, and I think I will use some of the exercises. He wants us to add 5 or so pushup with it....dang. I'll be lucky to begin with one.

3 comments:

  1. Rob! You so opened the door for Bo to walk right in. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just glad none of you guys were in the class. It was really hard to be serious when someone is saying snatch over and over again. No giggles not even one. I was trying to keep it clean for ya'll on this blog, but I knew some of you would "get it."

    ReplyDelete