My running thoughts and confessions...
1. Why did I eat that muffin?
2. I must look better than drag queen.
3. The first 2 hurt worse than the last 2.
4. I'm pretty sure that both Justin Timberlake and Tom Waits are singing just to me.
5. Next song, next song, next song- I need to work on my music
6. It is really nice that I'm able to pace with the guy next to me on the treadmill. I'm pretty sure he is going 100 mph and reading the paper- this is no joke.
7. Where is my husband? Oh right he just lapped me.
8. This crap is hard...
9. Thank god I have this song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el77mHz2xpU
10. Oh great another random pain. This one is at the back on my thigh (I like to use the technical terms).
11. While singing with headphones on is okay at the trail...no so much on the treadmill at the gym. Crap.
12. I'm actually thinking about my relationship with running during this love song...not my husband. I'm still building my running relationship.
13. 5 more pounds till the 20 pound mark (a recent mantra).
14. I really do love this!
Happy running. Running happy.