Thursday, November 26, 2009

Race day recap

The night before I pick up my packet for the race.
I crack up (because I'm still inmature) that this is my race number...



So the race was to empower girls...sounds like a good cause.
What I didn't know is that I would be running with 7 year old children that would
stop to tie their shoes and still end up in front of me...I crack up more.
It wasn't that empowering for an old girl!

I ran it in about 10 minute miles...whatever. Race crit: I came out too fast and burned out too soon.
And note to self: atleast drive the race route before you run another.
There was this huge hill at the very end of the race! Didn't plan on that one!
All in all it was really fun!


While I was huffing and puffing on the run, these two sweet boys were getting all the free stuff (that I'm pretty sure was for the runners) ...I crack up.
No joke they had a ton of food-mostly from Kashi
Thanks to Kashi Key-Key and Bo will now be able to live a few weeks on healthy snacks.

It is turkey day and this mostly vegan ate some meat. Now I'm off to run if off. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment